AMERICAN DENTAL GROUP strategic GOALS
- American Dental Group will promote the scope, relevance and benefits of oral care.
- American Dental Group will provide effective communication to the public, strategic partners, NGOs and governmental agencies concerning the increasing knowledge of the benefits of oral health care to overall wellness.
- American Dental Group will provide effective outreach that encourages young adults to pursue careers in the dental care profession.
- ADG will enhance its leadership role at both the national level in the dental profession, and at the regional level within the community.
- ADG will develop new and innovative programs the further the mission.
- ADG will expand the range of constituencies it serves. For this reason the ADG must aggressively increase its social media platform and devote resources to building a donor network.
- ADG will expand volunteer, board directors and staff resources to support ADG's mission. ADG will thrive with an increased commitment to develop a broad network of volunteer members and professional staff to work in tandem with board directors to provide effective response to new opportunities and challenges.
- ADG will ensure financial stability of the organization. ADG must implement sufficient strategic programs to increase operating capital and establish reserves that will allow ADG to prosper and respond to new initiatives. Financial planning must include long-range assessments and expansion of its principal sources of support. Donor development and fundraising are critical to this success.
To access American Dental Group's Form 990, please click here.